G2 Crowd finds FreshBooks tops overall satisfaction ratings while PeopleSoft earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – October 11, 2016 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2016 Accounting Software Grid℠ report to help businesses make the best accounting technology buying decision. QuickBooks Desktop, FreshBooks, Intacct, Xero, NetSuite ERP, FinancialForce Accounting, QuickBooks Enterprise, and Sage 100 ERP were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Wave and Unanet were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Freshbooks earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while PeopleSoft earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- General ledger improvements— In the feature comparison, users reported an overall increase in satisfaction with the usability of general ledger features. Most notably, users’ satisfaction with journal entries jumped to an average rate of 83 percent, up from 75 percent in the previous Grid℠
- The implementation factor— A significant number of accounting software users reported on the importance of implementation when considering a platform. Multiple users suggested the use of third party firms or consultants to avoid wasting time and resources on implementation.
- Inventory management on the rise— After receiving the lowest overall average satisfaction ratings in the previous Grid℠ report, inventory management has shown significant improvement across the board. Average satisfaction ratings for all three questions in the inventory management section have skyrocketed by at least 12 percent, with inventory reporting showing the largest increase at 15 percent.
About the Accounting Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 1,030 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 122 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Accounting category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 100,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd