G2 Crowd finds ActiveCampaign tops satisfaction ratings while Agile CRM earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – May 3, 2017 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2017 CRM All-in-One Report GridSM report to help businesses make the best CRM technology buying decision. ActiveCampaign and Agile CRM were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Hatchbuck, AllProWebTools, AddressTwo, Mothernode, BigContacts, Streak, GleanView, WORK[etc], MDC DOT, PlanPlus Online, Accelo, and VipeCloud were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. ActiveCampaign earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Infusionsoft earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Rising Stars – When compared with the Fall 2016 CRM All-in-One Grid℠ Report, several products have vastly improved G2 scores. The previous report didn’t contain a single product in the Leaders quadrant, while this one has two: ActiveCampaign and Agile CRM.
- CRM for Small Business – 78% of reviewers of products in this report are small-business users. It’s of little surprise given that CRM all-in-one tools have a breadth of features that come at an affordable price, allowing smaller businesses to solve more problems.
- Quick Setup, But… – Only three products in the report have an average implementation time longer than two months. This is all the more impressive considering 70% of reviewers claimed to implement their product with an in-house team. However, the average user adoption for all products is 82%. Quick implementation is valuable, but returns are diminished if companies don’t take the steps necessary to assure user adoption.
About the CRM All-in-One Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 929 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 112 products listed in G2 Crowd’s CRM All-in-One category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 150,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd