G2 Crowd finds SurePayroll tops satisfaction ratings while ADP Workforce Now earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – November 8, 2016 – G2 Crowd today released the Fall 2016 Payroll Software Grid℠ report to help businesses make the best payroll technology buying decision. SurePayroll, ADP Workforce Now, UltiPro, QuickBooks Desktop, Dayforce, ADP RUN, Kronos Workforce Central, and Kronos Workforce Ready were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Patriot Payroll, APS Payroll Solution, Wagepoint, Fuse Workforce Management, eStratEx, and Rise was named High Performer in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. SurePayroll and Patriot Payroll earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while ADP Workforce Now earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Importance of Administration — Multiple users stressed the importance of quality administration features including check and W-2 printing and delivery, pre-tax deductions, and direct deposit. These features received a satisfaction rating higher than 90 percent overall, with 5 products receiving a satisfaction score of at least 95 percent in these areas.
- Head in the clouds — Of the 22 products in the Fall 2016 Payroll Grid℠ Report, 82 percent are cloud-based, resulting in both positive and negative reviews. Many users cited convenience of use as a big positive for working in the cloud, while others reported issues with functionality and support.
- Issues with Implementation — Similar to the Summer 2016 Payroll Grid℠ Report, users experienced difficulties with the implementation process. Many users reported the high level of complexity, struggles with integrations, and unhelpful support as causes. Ease of Setup received the lowest category average of any main satisfaction rating at 79 percent, the same rating it received in the previous Grid℠ .
About the Payroll Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 1,210 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 69 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Payroll category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 110,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd