G2 Crowd finds UltiPro tops overall satisfaction ratings and earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – June 29, 2016 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Summer 2016 Core HR Software GridSM report to help businesses make the best Core HR technology decision. UltiPro, Workday, TriNet, and Dayforce were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence.
BambooHR, APS Core HR Solution, Zenefits, and Namely were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. UltiPro earned the highest overall satisfaction score and the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Improving customer satisfaction — The category-average Net Promoter Score increased from 19 to 30 since the Summer 2015 Core HR Grid℠ Report, indicating a positive shift in overall customer satisfaction.
- Suites prominent — Seventy-five percent of the products on the Grid℠ offer their core HR solution as part of an HR management suite. Users cited core HR’s integration with other suite modules as a key factor in their purchase decisions.
- Positive future for best-of-breed products — Users said the best-of-breed products are each heading in the right direction at a rate that is higher than the category average.
About the Core HR Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 525 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 96 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Core HR category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 80,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd