G2 Crowd finds Robly tops satisfaction ratings while Salesforce Email Studio earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – November 21, 2016 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2016 Email Marketing Software GridSM report to help businesses make the best email marketing technology buying decision. MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, Constant Contact, and Salesforce Email Studio were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Robly, OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform, Adestra, Delivra, Emma, ExpressPigeon, and Mad Mimi were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Robly earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while Salesforce Email Studio earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Small businesses still big on email — As in the previous Grid℠ Report, the majority of email marketing reviews came from users employed at small businesses (companies with 50 or fewer employees). On average, 62 percent of reviewers were from small businesses, with only 29 percent from mid-sized businesses (51-1000 employees) and 8 percent from enterprise-level businesses (more than 1,000 employees). Multiple users noted drag-and-drop functionality, intuitive design, and overall simplicity as advantages for small businesses, indicating a strong focus from vendors on small-business specific features.
- DIY Implementation — Reviewers often mentioned the ease of implementation as a positive for products included in the Email Marketing Grid℠ Report. Users took on implementation duties themselves as a result, with an average of 87 percent of users reporting that implementation efforts were led by an in-house team.
- Wigging out over WYSIWYG — Multiple users reported difficulties with products’ WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editors in the Fall 2016 Email Marketing Grid℠ Report. These issues continue to be problematic for reviewers, as similar issues were reported in the previous version of the Email Marketing Grid℠ Report. Only 6 of the 20 products featured in this report received Ease of Use satisfaction ratings higher than 90 percent.
About the Email Marketing Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 2,290 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 90 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Email Marketing category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 110,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd