G2 Crowd finds HubSpot tops satisfaction ratings as well as earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – October 24, 2016 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2016 Marketing Automation Software Grid℠ report to help businesses make the best marketing automation technology decision. HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Act-On were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
ActiveCampaign, LeadSquared, Real Magnet, Maropost Marketing Cloud, ThriveHive, Autopilot,Listrak, Intercom, iContact Pro, OutboundEngine, Vbout.com, Wishpond, Net-Results, SharpSpring, Lead Liaison, eTrigue, ActiveDEMAND, Salesfusion, dotmailer, Right On Interactive, Informz, inBOX25, and Iterable were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. HubSpot earned the highest overall satisfaction score as well as earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Bustling with newcomers — There are a whopping 15 new products on this version of the Marketing Automation Grid℠ report, which brought the total number of products to 40. Despite the influx of new products, satisfaction and feature comparison ratings have remained consistent or shown improvement in most cases.
- Inspiring social change — Average satisfaction ratings for all five social feature questions showed an overall increase from the previous Grid℠ report. Overall satisfaction with the social campaign feature received the biggest bump, with the average moving up from 77 percent to 81 percent.
- In summation, think about integrations — Multiple users emphasized the importance of integrations, particularly with CRM software, when selecting a marketing automation tool. With the average satisfaction rating for CRM lead integration dropping to 84 percent from 85 percent, it would suggest there is certainly room for improvement.
About the Marketing Automation Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 4,265 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 102 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Marketing Automation category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 100,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd