G2 Crowd finds Nimble tops satisfaction ratings while LinkedIn Sales Navigator earns highest overall market presence score
CHICAGO – November 3, 2016 – G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Fall 2016 Sales Intelligence Software GridSM report to help businesses make the best sales intelligence technology buying decision. DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, InsideView for Sales, Nimble, RainKing, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Avention- OneSource Solutions, and Data.com were named Leaders in the report, receiving a strong customer satisfaction score with a large market presence.
Datanyze, Salestools.io, Lead411, HG Focus, Unomy, Growbots, Artesian, Charlie App, KiteDesk,xIQ, Azalead, and Gravitocity were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Nimble earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while LinkedIn Sales Navigator earned the highest overall market presence score.
The GridSM leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender or Niche.
- Inaccurate data dominates – Sales intelligence software users utilize the tools to uncover contact information and company data, but reviewers most frequently discussed how that data is often inaccurate, and more often than not they were dissatisfied with paying for out-of-date information. Products in the Sales Intelligence Grid℠ Report were, on average, rated at only 77 percent satisfaction for contact data accuracy. Reviewers acknowledged that these inaccuracies are widespread, with only 2 of the 30 products receiving a contact data accuracy rating of 90 percent or greater. Company data accuracy faired slightly better, with an average score of 84 percent satisfaction.
- Sales intelligence software headed in the right direction – On average, users said that they believe the sales intelligence tool they use is headed in the right direction at a rate of 86 percent. More than half of the products included in the report received a Product Going in the Right Direction score of 90 percent satisfaction or higher, with six products receiving a perfect score of 100 percent satisfaction for that metric.
- Serving small, mid-market, and enterprise-level businesses – Sales intelligence software users from all customer segments were represented in this report. Reviewers at small businesses represented 38 percent of the overall total of reviewers, while users at mid-market businesses represented 39 percent of total reviewers and users at enterprise businesses represented 21 percent of total reviewers. Some products were more heavily used by some customer segments than others, but the distribution of reviews amongst segments shows an overall trend that sales intelligence software is used across various-sized companies.
About the Sales Intelligence Software GridSM report:
- The report is based on more than 2,800 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the 119 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Sales Intelligence category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the GridSM.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 110,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Director for G2 Crowd